Prior to the publication of the MRC PACE Trial results in the Spring of
2010, Professor Malcolm Hooper and Margaret Williams will be releasing a
series of linked documents addressing central flaws in the PACE Trial.
These documents form part of a more substantial document that has the
Magical Medicine: How to make a disease disappear.
This document has a dedicated web page at:
This web page will contain an easily accessible Contents page so that people
can surf and then select whatever section (or part of a section) they may
wish to look at.
Although he and Margaret Williams have previously addressed some of the
issues contained in the substantial document, Professor Hooper thinks it
essential for there to be a single, comprehensive narrative of events and
information leading up to and involving the PACE Trial.
Magical Medicine: How to make a disease disappear
Professor Malcolm Hooper and Margaret Williams
Documents already published that form part of the larger PACE Response
1. Interstitial cystitis and CFS (26th August 2009)
2. More evidence of inflammation in ME/CFS (14th November 2009)
3. The role of viruses in ME/CFS // XMRV (21st November 2009)
4. The MRC's secret files on ME/CFS (10th December 2009)
5. Statements of concern about CBT/GET for the Judicial Review (12th
6. Can the MRC PACE Trial be justified? (17th December 2009)
and now this latest one:
7. Documented involvement of viruses in ME/CFS (30th December 2009)